Peak Performance Chiropractic & Sports Clinic is a chiropractic clinic offering a range of services complemented by a holistic approach to healthcare. With a passion for helping individuals obtain greater health and well-being, we draw on a variety of disciplines – including chiropractic, kinesiology, Chinese medicine and postural neurology – to pinpoint the root cause of your health complaint.
With our guidance, it’s our intention that all those who seek our care fulfil their personal health and fitness goals.
The three pillars of Peak Performance Chiropractic are:
- Peak performance
- Peak posture
- Peak potential
We are a registered Chiropractor clinic and are members of the following organisations:
- AACMA – Australian Acupuncture Chinese Medicine Association
- Registered Chiropractor with AHPRA
- Registered Acupuncturist with AHPRA
ABOUT PEAK’S FOUNDER
Dr. Michael John Crockett has studied extensively, and has numerous degrees and diplomas that centre on healthcare. His specialised skills include dry needling, traditional acupuncture and general chiropractic treatments including full spine adjusting and low force techniques.
- BChiro (Dist)
- BSc (Chiro)
- BA Hons (Psyc)
- Post Grad Dip (Acu)
- Dip Grad(Ex.Phys)
- BSc (Bio)
- Applied Kinesiology (AK) certification. Neural Organization Technique (NOT) certified
- Dr Crockett is currently completing a certification in postural neurology